This is where Agile Software Development success begins and ends folks.
The next Agile KC meeting will be Thursday January 27, 2011 at the Pizza Shoppe at 6:30 PM. For directions and a map, please visit www.agilekc.org
The meeting topic will be: Story Sizing, an honest conversation about what works and more importantly what doesn’t.
Bob Hartman will lead the group in a discussion of sizing; considering questions like:
– How does sizing stories work in the real world?
– Should we always size stories?
– What should we do when we find that our direction has shifted and our sizes are off?
– How should we start sizing stories?
– What are some pitfalls to success when sizing?
This will be an informal presentation and your questions are needed to make the evening relevant to you and your projects. If you have run into some challenges in your work when it comes to sizing and measuring velocity, this is a good session for you. If you want to get better predictability from sprint to sprint, this is a good session for you. Since sizing touches on a lot of different areas of agile development, this is probably a good session for you. So grab some coworkers and join us on the 27th!